Hey, I just met you, this is crazy! Here's my intro, so reply maybe?

Moltyr

Commander
Nov 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Moltyr
Some of you will probably make me regret that title, but here we go.

I'm a retired combat veteran (US Army Medic) and currently going to school, previously for mechanical engineering but I will be changing that very soon. I currently am working with a startup company that does training with businesses, schools, churches etc. on active shooter and emergency situations. I have a ton of hobbies but mostly I do a lot of car stuff (usually Mopars), build and fly my own racing drones, dirtbikes, hiking, etc. I've been playing around with Star Citizen since 2013-2014 IIRC, and with the release of 3.3 decided to start being more involved with other people if I can. I really hate going at it solo in most games, so if anyone wants a wingman please let me know. I played EVE for a very long time, and was actually in "Test" there as well (I know you guys are different), but also flew with NC Dot, Nulli Secunda (rip), Pandemic Legion etc. Like I said, I am former military, so I love a competitive environment but can do casual stuff too. Thanks for taking time to read this, and I hope to see you out there!

Moltyr

Commander
Nov 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Moltyr
WELCOME TO TEST!

What ships you fly?
I have a warden, prospector, and cutlass currently. I'm having a hard time mining to make money. It is pretty difficult, but also I don't seem to make enough to warrant that difficulty. I would be better off just doing missions. So I may go back to a connie or something for general purpose/cargo runs, unsure.

Forgot your password?