HEY! Ship advice. (I'm drunk, it's St Patty's, and this question has been asked 16903 times)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So if you maybe had an alt account, and already had a Mustang Alpha package, but saw that the Delta was available for CCU, but really just wanted to have the alt account to play a game from the bottom, and you really love run-on sentences, what ship would you start that alt account game with? And yes Auroras count and yes we love shitposts!

Challenge: How long can this thread go on without an actual answer?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sorry to be the fun police but I got to answer that question

And the Answer to the Answer as found via the Ultimate Poll thread:

More Beer!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That's awesome.

Delta. Because, you see, the Delta doesn't have a cargo hold. Therefore, you won't be able to carry any beer besides what you can cram into the cockpit. That's a much, much harder start than the Alpha.
I counter this by suggesting a Beerfarer with NO fuel at all, but 591 scu of Distilled Spirits, because nothing says rock bottom like being stranded somewhere while you would still get to enjoy those spirits as you wait for somebody to rescue you with hopes that it will be before you either run out of beer or air. The clock is ticking. Does this count enough as a non-answer?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
So if you maybe had an alt account, and already had a Mustang Alpha package, but saw that the Delta was available for CCU, but really just wanted to have the alt account to play a game from the bottom, and you really love run-on sentences, what ship would you start that alt account game with? And yes Auroras count and yes we love shitposts!

Challenge: How long can this thread go on without an actual answer?
Sorry, can't help you. I hate run-on sentences

Forgot your password?