Hey space...here I come, ready or not

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Where you from stranger?
Earth originally...specifically South Florida, which is good training for outer space.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Unemployment and looking for a change of scenery...then I realized this is a game, and I've spent my last couple hundred bucks on digital spaceships and beer. Crap.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Starting my own security business, specifically, I want to capture and train vanduuls as sentry/attack "dogs" and sell them to dedicated security organizations, sort of the Rottweilers of the cosmos if you will. Either that, or open a 7-11 in Arc Corp.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Doctor, with Mary Van Tassel down the street...oh, you mean on a computer? That would be DOOM, of course!
What other games do you play?
I have been dabbling with Elite:Dangerous, DCS A-10 and Black Shark
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

The same sense of tradition and discipline I felt during my many years of military service.
Picard or Kirk?
James Tiberius of course. We are eerily similar. We are both very good looking men. We both cheated to obtain our positions, and the chicks dig us.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
The same sense of tradition and discipline I felt during my many years of military service.
I want to laugh, but that kinda hits close to home. Welcome to TEST!

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard I hope you don't want to hunt after pirates ore something. If you need a trade for some special delivery call me I'm your man if the payment is high enough.

But first a little welcome gift for you, take this German beer from me ;) it's free.

Forgot your password?