Hey Squad! My First YouTube channel!!!!

Swizzle_TV

Admiral
Dec 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Swizzle_TV
Hey What's up Testies! I'm still new and changing my name to Swizzle or SwizzleTV Becuase.......(Drum Roll Please)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAB2fPfEIlBCDWiUeLYgIQQ

I just finally gave in and started this YouTube channel after about 2 years of procrastination I finally did it and Star Citizen for me was the hair that broke the camels back. I'm Absolutely in love with this game and I yearn to be apart and mingle with this wonderful and diverse community. I Test everyone I come in contact with asking them if they know about Star Citizen and if not I convert them lol!

So without keeping it long help a Testie's out and check out and subscribe to my YouTube page I'm still a new booty at this but I feel myself leveling up as I gain more experience and I'd love for you guys to take that ride with me as well as your input.

I f you want to learn about who I'm am what the channels about check out the patreon page link in the video description and check out the About Section. It's not perfect but i'm a personal trainer a full stack developer and I have a family so I'm super busy and catch errors when I can so work with me peeps! ^^

Thanks so much a shot out to Montoya and I wish the best for everyone regardless of affiliation.

Swizzle out!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?