Hey there kids!

Seagon

Captain
Nov 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Seagon
A very friendly hello from the Netherlands.

I have seen you guys around for quite some time now and i thought, why not hop over, make an account and say 'ello!

The name is Seagon, pretty much everywhere on the web (where it is taken it's TheSeagon... basically cause i have been using the nick for 20-odd years now).

I am a fun guy, serious when i have to be but mostly you'll see me floating around with beer in hand and joking wherever i can... while ofcourse trying not to annoy others that have a different (i.e. non existent) sense of humor :slight_smile:

Anyway, i have been around the verse for some time now and built up quite a nice collection in my hangar (never expected to go this deep on it) with a Polaris, Prowler, Terrapin and some odds-and-ends before upgrading my Aurora starter to a 315P (those 300's are so much fun).

Anywho, i can keep on rambling but bottom line, i hope i can make some contributions here and there and get the opportunity to meet a lot of you Testees :slight_smile:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
i thought, why not hop over, make an account and say 'ello!
We're glad you did.

upgrading my Aurora starter to a 315P (those 300's are so much fun).
Excellent choice. The 315P was one of the first ship I got (over 2 years ago) and I fly it all the time. I love the 315P.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to test Seagon!

Your testee flight status is:

Seagon

Captain
Nov 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Seagon
So many warm welcomes, :slight_smile: thanks guys.

I really need to do that.
My very first upgrade was aurora to the 325a and loved it back then.
Experimented a lot to a hornet, ghost, cutlass but in the end the 315p is where I settled (of course ignoring the rest of my fleet for a moment hehe).

The Origin 300 series are just so much fun to fly... Feels relaxing too with the yoke instead of stick :slight_smile:

I'm really curious about the redesign. Making them look more like the new 85x and all.

Forgot your password?