pad117

Lieutenant
Apr 3, 2014
RSI Handle
pad117
Where you from stranger?

South Wales, UK!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The game looks totally amazing from what I've seen so far, and the idea of the game is just...something I've always wanted in a game! I can't wait to pilot my own ship haha!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration mainly, but who doesn't love a bit of PvP? I also look forward to being part of what seems like a great community :)

What was the first game you remember playing?

Umm, Probotector on the Megadrive haha!

What other games do you play?

That's a big question... My favourites include the Halo and Mass Effect series' and a few more, but I'm currently on SWTOR and Guild Wars 2! And super looking forward to Destiny!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard duhhhh. But Malcolm Reynolds is the coolest captain ever.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Did they say that Destiny was for sure coming to PC? I've heard it both ways so many times it makes my head spin >.<

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
yurp yurp yurp !!

WELCOME !

Try joining us on SSS !

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome!

Do you have a tug-boat?

pad117

Lieutenant
Apr 3, 2014
RSI Handle
pad117
Welcome to TEST!

Did they say that Destiny was for sure coming to PC? I've heard it both ways so many times it makes my head spin >.<
Nah, it's doubtful from what I've seen so far. They're already developing it for the 4 consoles and don't wanna add PC to their workload! Which really sucks, because I'm only getting an Xbox One or PS4 for Destiny :(

But thanks for the welcome! :)

Reactions: JoeCool4433

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Welcome to TEST, please review and recite our anthem... there will be a "TEST" later. See what I did there?

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What other games do you play?

That's a big question... My favourites include the Halo and Mass Effect series' and a few more, but I'm currently on SWTOR and Guild Wars 2! And super looking forward to Destiny!
Sorry to pry about SWTOR, just a couple of questions. Are you subscription based or FTP? Are you active in a guild? Your favorite build/characters?
I've been following news releases since I stopped playing to enjoy other games (it was taking up more free time and sleep time than I was comfortable with.) From my understanding new live world events were really enjoyable, as was the new starfighter PvP. It sounds like the strongholds will be a welcome addition, especially with an active guild. The way the Cartel market is run still turns me off though.

Also welcome!!

pad117

Lieutenant
Apr 3, 2014
RSI Handle
pad117
Welcome to TEST, please review and recite our anthem... there will be a "TEST" later. See what I did there?
Video link doesn't work, but I assure you, ince I'm done with my university crap for this year and I have more free time, I'll get drunk and sing it with you! Once I learn it... :P

Reactions: Walex and BluChew

pad117

Lieutenant
Apr 3, 2014
RSI Handle
pad117
Sorry to pry about SWTOR, just a couple of questions. Are you subscription based or FTP? Are you active in a guild? Your favorite build/characters?
I've been following news releases since I stopped playing to enjoy other games (it was taking up more free time and sleep time than I was comfortable with.) From my understanding new live world events were really enjoyable, as was the new starfighter PvP. It sounds like the strongholds will be a welcome addition, especially with an active guild. The way the Cartel market is run still turns me off though.

Also welcome!!
Hey! Happy to answer :)
I'm relatively new to the game, but I am a subscriber, I'm in a very nice guild with a great community, everybody is very friendly and helpful and have made the game a very fun and enjoyable experience so far! And I've made a Jedi Guardian (Tank) and a Sith Bounty Hunter (Healer), my favourite of the two is the Guardian, because Lightsabers haha!

I haven't experienced a whole lot of the stuff you mentioned as I'm only around level 30 for each of my guys, but I totally agree with the Cartel Market opinion, I don't really like how it works either. Imo, Guild Wars 2 has the best sort of model, where it's a one-off payment, and you can buy cosmetic items and some exp boosters(but you can get those in-game anyway). The game doesn't lock out any key things like Star Wars does (not allowing you to use rares/3 crew members etc). But overall, the game is pretty decent if you're willing to pay for it :)

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?