Heya all!

AZIrishX

Vice Admiral
Jan 5, 2019
RSI Handle
AZIrishX
Heya,

I'm the newest TEST member newbie. I learned about TEST from Captain Richard on his stream, you seem like a fun group so I joined. I've been following SC for a while but only recently took the plunge and bought an Aurora package over this past holiday. My plans are to upgrade to the Cutlass Black at some point, but I was hoping to buy it with LTI somehow. I'm also looking to build a new Gaming PC at some point as well but I'm on a tight budget and GPU and CPU prices seem very high currently. Thanks again for having me and I hope to see some of you in game.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
That all my personal budget could afford at the time! :slight_smile: I still might do a little bit of damage ramming it into a capital ship if they don’t notice me on radar!
Honestly, it's all you need to start the game. Everything else can be earned by ramming!

Welcome aboard.

CaptainZapps

Commander
Jan 4, 2019
RSI Handle
CaptainZapps
Heya,

I'm the newest TEST member newbie. I learned about TEST from Captain Richard on his stream, you seem like a fun group so I joined. I've been following SC for a while but only recently took the plunge and bought an Aurora package over this past holiday. My plans are to upgrade to the Cutlass Black at some point, but I was hoping to buy it with LTI somehow. I'm also looking to build a new Gaming PC at some point as well but I'm on a tight budget and GPU and CPU prices seem very high currently. Thanks again for having me and I hope to see some of you in game.
Welcome to TEST! o7

Forgot your password?