Heya

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Finally came around to my senses and accepted the invitation to TEST. It fits, as testing is what I do irl.. much longer story there, would need at least a six pack of cider/beer, an open bottle of Radegast, a dry sense of humor and possibly a security clearance. Snacks might also be a good idea.

SC offers what I've been hoping for since Asteroids ate my earliest quarters... my Prospector shall extract sweet revenge from the rocks of the universe.

For gameplay, and perhaps only ever so slightly more seriously, looking for that cooperative small team experience. The idea seems core to Star Citizen, and in truth is 'how things get done'. Recent games include SWTOR, GR Wildlands, and many years in EvE.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Welcome to TEST Squadron! We've got the Rock Raiders as our professional rock experts. They are TESTies that like dirt. If you're looking for team stuff, find one of them and you would have a blast.

(WARNING: Do NOT step in front of the mining laser. It may be harmful to your health)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
FINALLY!!!! Someone who plays wildlands!! Such a slick multiplayer. Like a hidden gem that no one knows or cares about! :D

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
FINALLY!!!! Someone who plays wildlands!! Such a slick multiplayer. Like a hidden gem that no one knows or cares about! :smile:
i too play wildlands, it's just not much fun once youve beaten everything :p

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?