Heyo!

Shakes

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2020
RSI Handle
xSHAKESx
Hi All!

Been watching/reading stuff from the TEST guys forever, but I'm a procrastinator with a wicked case of ADHD so somehow never managed to sign up. Talked to several folks at the last CC in Austin etc. Been watching more Montoya lately and am finally sitting here procrastinating about giving my dog a bath and joined TEST instead. 😎

Been around since 2013 I think? Listen, it was a long damn time ago... I think I've flown everything (ok flying might be too strong of a way to describe it...), somehow own most things except the 890 and I just found out today between myself and a couple friends we somehow don't own a crucible? I guess that's what insurance is for right? Bought a Jav in an Adderall fueled blur of clicking.... completely without planning to. What the hell am I gonna do with a Jav except to lawn dart it into some 890s!? I'll probably need 8 crew just to work the parking brake.

Spend most of my time trading, don't care much for mining... just seems like too much work ;) Lately being a bit burned out, I'll randomly work towards a CS5 just to see how many assassination missions I can finish before somebody finally ambushes me.

In any case looking forward to getting to know some folks better and have a good time!

TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUADRON!

-Shakes

Shakes

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2020
RSI Handle
xSHAKESx
Welcome to TEST!

... you could do both, I mean if you get bored...
Yeah I'd been procrastinating for a couple weeks.... She seemed ok with it, so I figured why rock the boat right? She had puppies just a bit back and figured that was enough abuse for awhile, but with her constantly trying to jump into bed.... she finally got the bath. ;)

Forgot your password?