Hi All

SWGoldie

Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2020
RSI Handle
Goldie
Hi, i am new here, been a backer since 2013, but not that active. Want to change that, which is why I have joined up.

Where you from stranger?
Basingstoke in the UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Growing up I loved space SIMs, Xwing, Tie Fighter and Wing Commander. Back in 2013 when i heard what Chris was doing I was super excited to revisit my youth, so signed up.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I was drawn to Star Citizen for dog fighting, but as its expanded I want to experience all it has to offer, living in a world I have always dreamed of

What was the first game you remember playing?
Donkey Kong on a Dragon 32k, then onto Daley Thompson Decathlon on a Commodore 64

What other games do you play?

Since I had my Kids, (6 and 3) gaming has taken a bit of a back seat, but looking to change that now. I play a bit of World of Warships now, and used to play a lot of Mech Warrior online, World of Tanks, and World of Warcraft. I am also a competitive Xwing Miniatures board game player.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was looking for a Organisation to join, to learn more about Star Citizen, you guys were a English language Org at the top of the list, and did not appear to take things too seriously, which is great for me, as I dont have a huge amounts of spare time.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard all the way

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well someone's gotta be from Basingstoke!!!

Welcome to test!!!

TestBest!!!

Forgot your password?