Hi all

spaceduck

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
RSI Handle
spaceduck
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Sweden. When I was just a baby my parents abandoned me in the woods, but some polar bears took me in and raised me. I've been molded into a true viking ready for spacefaring.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played EVE Online for some time. I loved (and still love) the idea of EVE within a persistent universe, but didn't really enjoy the interface and ship navigation/travelling. I'm hoping SC will be all that I wished EVE was.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm still an industry/economy nut, but I know I can't keep myself from playing PVP.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Alexx the Kid, it came as a built in game for the 8-bit SEGA system. That rock paper scissors boss..

What other games do you play?
Currently I'm playing Starbound and Planetside 2. The latter I started playing just a day ago.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard is that bald meme guy, right? I like him.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
That's correct. We are going to use the profits from the movie to fight against the evil space penguins:
The space penguins aren't evil, they're just misunderstood!

Reactions: Blind Owl

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
My god, I've suddenly realized what Flipper is doing here...WE HAVE A BREACH! WE DIDN'T LISTEN!
[media]
I ain't sayin' he's a spai, but...

Edit: you know, Spy was always my favorite class when I played TF2... and I always play rogues in D&D and WoW and RIFT and stuff... and I always wanted to fly stealth bombers in EVE...

Last edited:

spaceduck

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
RSI Handle
spaceduck
Man those stealth bombers were awesome! If you still play EVE you should look up Bombers bar. Consisting of two regular field commanders, everyone else came and went as they pleased. People weren't flying under an alliance or corp banner, and anyone (who was invited I believe) who could fly a stealth bomber could join them for a run. Runs consisted of everyone getting into a stealth bomber except one guy who'd get a black ops ship (for warping the bombers essentially) and then scouted null-sec for easy targets. This usually meant they ended up in TEST space, but hey, whatever explodes :) Even TEST players joined under alt characters just to blow stuff up.

So you could have about 50 bombers just decloaking in front of your cargo ship, launching torpedoes and warping away a few seconds later with the cargo ship in pieces. There wasn't anyone to take revenge on, since the next run would probably consist of completely different players.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Was looking through old threads to necro and I found this one. Space Duck?! @mromutt you've lied to us! You're not really the first space duck!

I feel dirty and cheap now...
What's even real anymore?
4xqL4x5aMd-12.png

Forgot your password?