HI Greetings, yo and all the other Stuff...

Roman Federspiel

Lieutenant
Jan 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Normandir
Dear Test Squadron after careful consideration of many different Orgs i hereby submit my aplication to YOU.(please overlook the typos)
I am an First Year Backer of 2012 and do have a substantial stake in ships and Equipment invested in this game, that in my opinion is even more than the spiritual Sucessor of the Wingcommander Series.
It is for me the culmination of everything a Spacesim should be and after doing some planetary landings in 3.0 i really cant stop myself from raving about this game ( almost Montoya style ;) really high addictive potential)
SOO after getting shot and plunderd and pirated alot i was in search of a friendly ORG that has some similar Enthusiasts (spelled right?) who are willing to take me in and have fun together. (And i do really need some Human AI for my Turrets ;))
Well that is the extent of my thoughts atm thanx for reading and considering my applycation.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard! Yes, this game is everything I've been dreaming about all my life...however, just starting out can be a bit like a nightmare, if you get on the wrong server/get in with the wrong group of people.

We had a "road rally" on Daymar last Saturday, I think we may be doing something again soon, like next weekend! Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
have a substantial stake in ships and Equipment invested in this game
Welcome to TEST, sounds like you've come to the right place! :beers:

Am a 2013 backer myself, but have only recently realised what Star Citizen REALLY is going to be about. In conclusion, Chris and Co. are pretty much building that "one game i hope will come in my lifetime" kinda experience, which is litteraly a dream coming true...

TEST as an Org will be able to provide its members access to ALL cooperative gameplay styles due to its size and as an original backer who wants to try it all eventually, this is a very valuable ressource!

Looking forward to adventures with you aswell! :rocket:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer:

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
Last edited:
Forgot your password?