Hi guys i'm Chris Roberts!

IURE

Lieutenant
Oct 24, 2016
RSI Handle
IURE
Hi guys!!!

I'm Andy, coff..coff...42yo..coff....i'm old i'm near to karma and to die, because the young man say me that i'm too old!!! :D (and they don't know, that they too will have 42 years if all go well!).
I live in a beautiful village on the sea, to the south of 'Italy.
" Little work drink a lot!" Is my motto!!! and when i fly with my Aurora LN, I am always drunk, and I look like a firefly attracted by the light. Always slam on my ship that glitters.
I once tried to get to Oliser ...IN Oliser ... just go with the whole ship through the window!
Another time docked at Oliser I swapped the Freelancer cargo van open for a for a pad, and I tried to get inside with Aurora. bom!
But I'm an experienced pilot, there is no place that does not know me from Crusader to Yela.
I'm ex military pilot, troopship. But today I came out, and transport those who pay me to and from any system.
I'm in Alleanza Astrale org, because i'm drunk but honest.
See in the verse...probably I will see 2 of you, but I will see...

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Welcome to the madness! If you ever feel like flying spaceships with your fellow degenerates, hop onto our Discord and see who's playing and jump in on their game. The more TESTies we can squeeze into a tin can barreling through space, the better!

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Welcome To TEST.one of the best Introduction i have ever read !!!

Forgot your password?