Hi guys

Apr 22, 2014
RSI Handle
John_Geary
Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to work with you guys, like a member if my application is approved or like a friendly freelance Mercenary.

Some things about me. I have 33 (near 34) years, I'm European descendent (Mix between Spaniard, French and Italian -Is what you get to be born on Brasil- ), with Brazilian and Uruguayan citizenships. Right now I'm living on Brasil, but probably on the near future I'm returning to Spain from where my wife is. I'm a System Analyst, I work with Software Developing for ID on a Multinational, in free time I'm trying to work on a space ship simulator (not very good yet hehe).

I love space sim's and have played from very early starting with Wing Commander, Elite, X-Wing, Thycon, etc.

I hopping to get a Official position in some Capital Ship to provide support to the Ship Captain and the Test Fleet.

Sorry for an not very good grammar :P (Remember my main language is Spanish and Portuguese)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Cpt. John Geary!

Grammar is never a sin ;) Ariba ariba, Brazil numero uno! :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I think you'll be a welcome member aboard any capital ship! There aren't too many of us with the giant ships, but I'm hoping they'll step in to also give you welcome bro-hugs!

Hopefully none of them will make you climb a precarious pecking order for a senior position like poor Piett here:

Forgot your password?