Hi! I don't know what I am doing.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Now that is a deep question. One may say that you are showing your first time to the community ever since you somehow heard about us and lurked around in the network pipes. Others might say that you truly do not know what you are doing which could mean that you must be taken to a clinic and be treated for. Still others might say you are merely acting all confused while knowing all along that you wished to infiltrate TEST and become a spy.

I for however think that you finally found an org that you can hang out with and for that I welcome you with open arms!

2 Years Later~~
Edit: Fuck....he was the Trojan Horse Q__Q

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I'm not a spy I promise! Then again that's what a spy would say isn't it... But you can trust me!
:D Of course! We keep all redacted material in the forum hamster cages. You will find a great treasure trove of fleet makeup, war campaigns, logistics partnerships, everything!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
We keep the spare set of keys to the Bengal in the ceramic goose by the door. Welcome to TEST

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Too confused to say Welcome!
Oh, I get it! You wouldn't question a whole fleet of trojan horses unless you knew they were filled with spies...

Edit, link removed. Apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
aaaand we need to find an NSFL warning for the forum. May I politely ask you to change the gif to something less... you know... until we find a label?
Many apologies TestBot. I'll admit I'm a pretty unfiltered guy and I've seen quite a lot of NSFL content. I'll keep it cleaner from now on. I didn't see the request until I got break in my experiment today.

This one is an adequate substitution?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?