Hi, I go by brickbatz

brickbatz

Commander
Sep 7, 2017
RSI Handle
brickbatz
Following Montoya's recommendations...

I'm from Florida, USA (hoping to miss hurricane Irma).

I've been watching Star Citizen videos for years and finally decided to try it. I bought a starter package with SC, Squadron 42 and an Aurora MR. I really don't know what I want to do in-game yet.

The 1st game I remember playing is Astro Panic. I copied 6 pages of machine language from Compute! Gazette Magazine and saved it on a Commodore Datasette tape drive. I played it on my Commodore 64.

I play a lot of games but have spent the most hours playing Borderlands 1 and 2. I have spent over 2800 hours playing ARK: Survival Evolved on my dedicated server with my lady, my daughter and her guy.

After I bought Star Citizen I got an email inviting me to join Test Squadron. After watching a YouTube video with Montoya and BoredGamer I was sold, hilarious.

Picard or Kirk? I reckon no one can chew up the scenery like James T Kirk, William Shatner.

I just want to say thank you for the invite. Looking forward to playing with y'all.

WARNING! I haven't won a battle yet. Curse you Ninetails.

My rig...

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Core i7 4790K @ 4.40GHz (overclocked from 4.00GHz)
32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 G.Skill TridentX (XMP profile)
MAXIMUS VII HERO motherboard.
GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ (EVGA)
Samsung 27" (1920x1080@60Hz) monitor.
Dell 19" (1440x900@60Hz) second monitor.
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD) Windows, applications & Star Citizen
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD) Steam games
1397GB Western Digital HDD Storage
1397GB Western Digital HDD Storage
Corsair 10 keyless keyboard.
Red Dragon cheap but acceptable mouse.
Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
Following Montoya's recommendations...
The 1st game I remember playing is Astro Panic. I copied 6 pages of machine language from Compute! Gazette Magazine and saved it on a Commodore Datasette tape drive. I played it on my Commodore 64.
These kids nowadays don't know how good they have it. I tell them that, every time I tell them to "GET OFF MY LAWN!" but they never seem to listen!

Forgot your password?