HI im Uname

Uname

Lieutenant
Sep 7, 2018
RSI Handle
Uname
Basic Info

Where you from stranger? Alabama, US, Earth,Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble,Orion–Cygnus Arm, Milky Way

What drew you to Star Citizen? SPACE

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Space truck simulator 2940

What was the first game you remember playing? I-spy

What other games do you play? pretty much any roguelike because I hate myself, plus dnd

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? someone posted a meme on r/starcitizen

Picard or Kirk? Not even a question, Picard is bae

Real Talk

Im generally a solo player, but I felt like I needed to branch out and join an Org and y'all seem like a good group based off my interactions in discord. Hope to play with some of y'all soon!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Basic Info

Where you from stranger? Alabama, US, Earth,Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble,Orion–Cygnus Arm, Milky Way

What drew you to Star Citizen? SPACE

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Space truck simulator 2940

What was the first game you remember playing? I-spy

What other games do you play? pretty much any roguelike because I hate myself, plus dnd

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? someone posted a meme on r/starcitizen

Picard or Kirk? Not even a question, Picard is bae

Real Talk

Im generally a solo player, but I felt like I needed to branch out and join an Org and y'all seem like a good group based off my interactions in discord. Hope to play with some of y'all soon!
We hope to play with you also What about my ship my crew!

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth
Forgot your password?