Hi! PetuniaTomcat Signing On!

PetuniaTomcat

Lieutenant
Jun 21, 2018
RSI Handle
PetuniaTomcat
I just posted this on the Reddit, but I like redundancy (it's so efficient) so much I'm posting here too!

Did someone say beer? I'm in. Let's get drunk and fly through space!

I just applied to join Best Squadron and am absolutely horrible at this game. Last night it made me cry. Halp me.

I currently have a Mustang Alpha with two Bulldog repeaters and I think I drunkenly bought two BEHRING MSD-221 "MARSDEN" for my wings, if they'll even fit. Who knows?! This game is confusing as hell! They didn't spawn in time for me to install them before I had to rage quit.

Not opposed to buying a Cutlass Black or F7C Falcon to help the cause, whatever our cause is.

Ryzen 7 1700X
Geforce 1050Ti 4 GB
16gb sweet sweet DDR4 justice
128 SSD for Windows 10
500 SSD for Games

ThrustMaster 16000 HOTAS arriving today, but I'm seeing it may be better to play with double joysticks?

I'm PetuniaTomcat and I want to blow shit up--I just haven't figured out how yet. I'm also not opposed to grinding it out to make millions of credits on cargo runs. Cutlass me up!

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
two BEHRING MSD-221 "MARSDEN" for my wings
nope, they won't fit on a Mustang, only rockets on the Delta, no missiles. The rest of the Mustangs.... only guns

Not opposed to buying a Cutlass Black or F7C Falcon to help the cause
The F7C Hornet is a fine ship to blow things up, the Cutlass is good to do a lot stuff inclusive being blown up.

ThrustMaster 16000 HOTAS arriving today, but I'm seeing it may be better to play with double joysticks?
Depends. If you want to do 100% blowing up stuff non stop, dual stick is fine. If you also want to do other stuff, the throttle can come in handy. Why not combine the Throttle and the left hand stick?

m PetuniaTomcat and I want to blow shit up--I just haven't figured out how yet.
TEST has a reputation of blowing its own ships up.
Pro tip, easiest way to blow stuff up is to crash into it!
Other stuff is just.. collateral damage.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @PetuniaTomcat !!!

I agree with a previous post, the easiest way to blow stuff up, especially if but not only if it's shooting at you, is to crash directly into it. As an org, we have excelled at odd angular landings too. sometimes, we've even achieved 3 point landings. That's when the tail of your ship is over there, on top of that hill, the wings are at the bottom, and your cockpit is roughly half way between.

We do like beer though. The real art to this, is doing a "3 point landing" without spilling a drop.

Forgot your password?