Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I started my active duty by destroying 5 ships:
- I slipped when I wanted to leave the Mustang Delta, oops
- The Cutlass Black got under attack, while firing back I crashed it in my attacker, I hope he was killed too
- The F7C-M Super Hornet got a connection error
- The M50 Interceptor was out of fuel while I was in sight of the refueling station, no jerrycan, so ......
- The Sabre crashed the game
I guess that I did a good test job at my first hour of duty, unfortunately sober :(

I hope to see a lot of you while on duty.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I tried to fly a ship once. A whole bunch of times. It didn't work. I was getting despondent with my failures. Then I realized that I was looking at everything wrong. So I stopped trying to fly, and started trying to crash.
Success!!
I shall never be a failure again.
Welcome to TEST

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Definitely an eventful beginning. Welcome to TEST!

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
I started my active duty by destroying 5 ships:
- I slipped when I wanted to leave the Mustang Delta, oops
- The Cutlass Black got under attack, while firing back I crashed it in my attacker, I hope he was killed too
- The F7C-M Super Hornet got a connection error
- The M50 Interceptor was out of fuel while I was in sight of the refueling station, no jerrycan, so ......
- The Sabre crashed the game
I guess that I did a good test job at my first hour of duty, unfortunately sober :(

I hope to see a lot of you while on duty.
Welcome :)

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
...but within the verse, you stay almost quiet, don't you?:D ;)
Did you catch up the griefer a couple of days ago? I was kicked from the server quite that time, and when I managed to reboot the application you and the griefer were gone.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
To be honest, I started very quiet in TEST squadron, after a Friday (or was it Saturday o_O) evening session in Flight School I started to post a little bit more, now feel at home here and finally get more communicative.
Not to worry, ill train you up to be as good a shitposter as me before you know it. :cool: Just watch out for that @Blind Owl character, that guy put the 'diarrhea' in shitposting! LOL :rolleyes:

Forgot your password?