Hi there! ヾ(^-^)ノ

Moonbear

Lieutenant
Dec 29, 2017
RSI Handle
m00nbear
Hi I'm Moonbear (RSI name: m00nbear) I am a humble asian black bear and while my typical habitat is largely arboreal I tend to spend most of my time in space. IRL I'm a singer/actor from the great commonwealth of massachusetts.

I have two ships: an Aurora LN (soon to be blotting out the sun) and a Cutlass Black that I completely caved on and bought after the rework cause it was just too gorgeous.

My absolute favorite thing about star citizen is the depth and variety of gameplay they are going for. One of the big reasons I wanted to join a large org like test is that it allows me the opportunity to really experience every facet of this game which is really exciting to me :)

When I'm not playing SC, I play a lot of hearthstone and overwatch and I also play this CtF game called TagPro competitively. (It is so fun everyone who reads this should try it [tagpro.gg]) Other than that I play a lot of tabletop games and spend a lot of time r e h e a r s i n g.

I'm really excited to see y'all in the verse and I hope everyone had a super nice holiday :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hi I'm Moonbear (RSI name: m00nbear) I am a humble asian black bear and while my typical habitat is largely arboreal I tend to spend most of my time in space. IRL I'm a singer/actor from the great commonwealth of massachusetts.

I have two ships: an Aurora LN (soon to be blotting out the sun) and a Cutlass Black that I completely caved on and bought after the rework cause it was just too gorgeous.

My absolute favorite thing about star citizen is the depth and variety of gameplay they are going for. One of the big reasons I wanted to join a large org like test is that it allows me the opportunity to really experience every facet of this game which is really exciting to me :slight_smile:

When I'm not playing SC, I play a lot of hearthstone and overwatch and I also play this CtF game called TagPro competitively. (It is so fun everyone who reads this should try it [tagpro.gg]) Other than that I play a lot of tabletop games and spend a lot of time r e h e a r s i n g.

I'm really excited to see y'all in the verse and I hope everyone had a super nice holiday :slight_smile:
You can sing on my 600I anyday you want.

Forgot your password?