Hi there Test Squadron, Gabgrave reporting

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
Hi there Test Squardon, I'm Gabgrave, and I'm looking forward to having a fun time once the game goes live and things kick off!

So I'm a guy from Singapore the little red dot in asia, and I discovered Star Citizen around the end of 2014 (late, dammit :confounded:), at which point I immediately signed up. I loved Wing Commander, all 5 games, TV animation, and novels (not the movie though, that's too abstract for me), and I am really really glad to see the same familiar faces behind my all time favorite space fighter game creating this dream game. I also just found out that Mark Hamill is back in the cockpit!
The first game I recalled playing was Strike Commander (Actually it was probably leisure suit larry, but dont tell me mom), and I really enjoyed crashing into things then lol! That lead to WC, and the rest is history.
I decided to sign up with Test Squadron cause I like the easy going style you guys have. Also, I regularly spell Squadron Squar-don too!
I plan on being a causal player, being really busy with work and stuff, so I probably plan on spending an hour here and there, depending on how involved I get with the game when it's live.

Well, I look forward to having fun with you guys! Thanks for having me!

And it's Picard for me :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi there Test Squardon, I'm Gabgrave, and I'm looking forward to having a fun time once the game goes live and things kick off!

So I'm a guy from Singapore the little red dot in asia, and I discovered Star Citizen around the end of 2014 (late, dammit :confounded:), at which point I immediately signed up. I loved Wing Commander, all 5 games, TV animation, and novels (not the movie though, that's too abstract for me), and I am really really glad to see the same familiar faces behind my all time favorite space fighter game creating this dream game. I also just found out that Mark Hamill is back in the cockpit!
The first game I recalled playing was Strike Commander (Actually it was probably leisure suit larry, but dont tell me mom), and I really enjoyed crashing into things then lol! That lead to WC, and the rest is history.
I decided to sign up with Test Squadron cause I like the easy going style you guys have. Also, I regularly spell Squadron Squar-don too!
I plan on being a causal player, being really busy with work and stuff, so I probably plan on spending an hour here and there, depending on how involved I get with the game when it's live.

Well, I look forward to having fun with you guys! Thanks for having me!

And it's Picard for me :slight_smile:
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?