Hi!

WhateverAlex

Commander
Jan 25, 2020
RSI Handle
whateveralex554
Hello everyone, I'm Alex!

Admittedly I don't have Star Citizen yet but I'll be buying it later today as a friend of mine has it and it looks super interesting! I've joined the forums and numerous other places surrounded around this game to get to know the community and learn a lot more about the game plus what I should expect going in. I've already set my eyes on the type of character I want to build, the ships I want, etc. and while they may be unrealistic (Hope-class Endeavor :thump:), I'm ready to grind for them!

So yeah... Hi!

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede

Admittedly I don't have Star Citizen yet but I'll be buying it later today as a friend of mine has it and it looks super interesting! I've joined the forums and numerous other places surrounded around this game to get to know the community and learn a lot more about the game plus what I should expect going in. I've already set my eyes on the type of character I want to build, the ships I want, etc. and while they may be unrealistic (Hope-class Endeavor :thump:), I'm ready to grind for them!

So yeah... Hi!
The Endeavor is what I will hit the ground running for. I want to get the credits in game for it so my plan as of right now is to grind hard at launch through exploration in my Corsair so I can later relax while space farming. Welcome to SC and Test!

WhateverAlex

Commander
Jan 25, 2020
RSI Handle
whateveralex554
The Endeavor is what I will hit the ground running for. I want to get the credits in game for it so my plan as of right now is to grind hard at launch through exploration in my Corsair so I can later relax while space farming. Welcome to SC and Test!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm gunning hard for it as well, I really wanna have a floating hospital! I also love the versatility of it.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST! You're going to want a smaller ship to start with for sure. The Endeavour is going to be a lofty goal, but getting there is going be fun. Good luck! In the meantime, we have "a few" that will be looking for crew and pilots once the thing gets into the game. Make friends!

WhateverAlex

Commander
Jan 25, 2020
RSI Handle
whateveralex554
Welcome to TEST! You're going to want a smaller ship to start with for sure. The Endeavour is going to be a lofty goal, but getting there is going be fun. Good luck! In the meantime, we have "a few" that will be looking for crew and pilots once the thing gets into the game. Make friends!
I'm well aware 😄. I've already got some friends who play so I'll probably link up with them, maybe I can convince them to use a medical-esque ship (Cutlass Red, anyone?). I've also seen the Apollo Triage/Medivac, I'm just not sure if they're available to get anymore.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

Please don't hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have, nothing is too big or too small - for instance, when I first got into the game I went and sat on my ships toilet and would not get off again, I had to log off and log back in again to get off the can. I had to go on a forum and ask how I could get off the crapper - turns out you had to HOLD the letter H. I'd pressed every key but not held any of them. These days to get up off a seat/toilet, press the letter Y.

I, with the help of TESTies, built a small glossery of common terms in SC:

Hope it helps, if you have any questions as to what words mean that are not in the list please let me know and i'll add it 🙂

Last edited:

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Welcome to TEST!
The Apollo will come back on sale again at some point, besides you might fall in love with a ship you never though you would....pushing you into different types of gameplay.
test_medical_Edited.png

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

So yeah... Hi!
Pleasure to meet you just remember you don't have to spend a million dollars to have fun. A can of beer and an aurora are good enough so don't get that feeling of FOMO or feel bad you only have a starter ship. in time you will get that ship you always wanted and get that feeling of "I did it!" just remember that.

Forgot your password?