hic was that an asteroid I just hit HO yes Hello all

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Just one? Here in TEST you have to bump those numbers up! With a still functioning ship afterwords of course. Welcome to Test. Grab a beer before Blind Owl or I drink it all.

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Can I call you worm. It makes me think of the one you find at the bottom of a tequila bottle, and so many good things come from tequila. So I would like to associate your name with good thoughts and memories (when I can remember them). All those in favor of calling him worm for short so that we think of tequila and good times, say "aye". All opposed and want to be negative Nancie's who crash on positive thinking, say "baaaahhhhh" like a sheep following the herd.

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape

DracoWyrm

Lieutenant
Jan 21, 2020
RSI Handle
DracoWyrm
Can I call you worm. It makes me think of the one you find at the bottom of a tequila bottle, and so many good things come from tequila. So I would like to associate your name with good thoughts and memories (when I can remember them). All those in favor of calling him worm for short so that we think of tequila and good times, say "aye". All opposed and want to be negative Nancie's who crash on positive thinking, say "baaaahhhhh" like a sheep following the herd.
Seeing my handle is DracoWyrm you can use Wyrm lol

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?