❀ hiya, coming in with some love! ❤

MissDaisyLand

Ensign
Jul 5, 2016
RSI Handle
anthia
RSI Handle: anthia

Where you from stranger?
I hail from Texas, USA (yeehaw! No, not everyone rides a horse to work in their boots and hat.)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was watching a streamer play a different game but mainly streams Star Citizen (DTOX_TV on twitch). It's a beautiful game, and I've played Elite: Dangerous (also a beautiful game).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and getting to play with other members!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Educational game (not by choice)? MathBlasters. For fun...PC was LOOM and for console it was Adventures of LOLO.

What other games do you play?
DayZ, Dark Souls 3, GTAV, SOMA, Smite, HoTS, ARK, CS:GO, Subnautica, The Division, Minecraft

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Cmdr_Zman said so (he seems legit).

Picard or Kirk?
Yes.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
RSI Handle: anthia

Where you from stranger?
I hail from Texas, USA (yeehaw! No, not everyone rides a horse to work in their boots and hat.)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was watching a streamer play a different game but mainly streams Star Citizen (DTOX_TV on twitch). It's a beautiful game, and I've played Elite: Dangerous (also a beautiful game).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and getting to play with other members!

Educational game (not by choice)? MathBlasters. For fun...PC was LOOM and for console it was Adventures of LOLO.

What other games do you play?
DayZ, Dark Souls 3, GTAV, SOMA, Smite, HoTS, ARK, CS:GO, Subnautica, The Division, Minecraft

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Cmdr_Zman said so (he seems legit).

Picard or Kirk?
Yes.
We all need some
. Welcome.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome to TEST.

Where you from stranger?
But they should, and not just Texas. That should be a thing for all of North America.

Math Blasters, Number Munchers, Oregon Trail, we can blame these gaming addictions on the public school system. Not that I have a problem I can quit any time I want to... What was that another ship sale?

Forgot your password?