Hornet OP combo 1

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I saw the Baron doing this, and twigged onto it. Where do the Badgers come from? Are those bought in the store, or off of a stock ship?

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
the badgers come off the hornet ghost or super hornet.

At 4:10 why do you have fewer points than the number 1 position, despite having more kills?
not sure.. you also score points for doing damage so maybe the number 1 player was doing more damage without scoring kills?

ive done nearly 2k points of damage to a guy and had a teammate shoot him once to steal the kill.. has to be something like that

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
hrm... so I've got Badgers and Omnisky VIs on my Hornet now, and had put some other weapons on the nose, but I can't figure out how to map the third weapon control. Any tips?

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
yea there are a couple things to consider:

- both badgers and omni 6s draw ridiculous amounts of power.. using them both means you are going to have to play boom and zoom.. high speed passes, unload as much damage as possible but dont stop to fight because you wont be able to maintain fire long enough to kill someone in one pass (barring luck/a cockpit shot). Either that or play VERY long range stand-off.. that combo will hit out to 1200m so thats a good tactic as well

- the nose slot is currently bugged.. it does not have any heat dissipation or energy recharge capacity. Therefore the only weapons that will be effective in that slow are the ones that are currently unfinished (those that dont draw power). those are: KW mass drivers, the neutron guns from the SH (NOT the store) Omni 3s, and m4a lasers.

- your nose guns are group 3.. open the XML you used to bind your keys and copy paste the bind command for group 1 weapons.. but change the group to 3 and change the binding (unless you want them to use the same fire button)

Forgot your password?