HOSAS setup

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Ive tried keyboard and mouse, HOTAS, HOSAM, HOKAS but HOSAS seems to be the most immersive.

This is my current setup, im quite happy with it. Still doing some finetuning on curves but very enjoyable to fly like this. (Even though I still forget which twist is up and down and fly face first in all kinds of random stuff...

dual.jpg

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Ive ordered a G27 pedal stand alone set with adaptor so Im hoping to get some throttle and decouple action going with that.
This way I can get full analogue strafe action going on the left stick (I think/hope).

Watch this space!

Reactions: DeepDrum

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Pedals have arrived, along with the Leo Bodnar adapter which makes it a stand alone peripheral.

They are G27 pedals but get recognized as G25 as they are apparantly the same. The Logitech Profiler will not recognize the pedals so you have to download the drivers from the Leo Bodnar site.
I did not know this so spent quite some time getting stuff to work before I found out.

So far I only bound strafe forward and backward but it works quite well, better than having forward and backward strafe bound to the left Joystick anyway.
Havent been able to bind the brake to something yet but will do some research.

Forgot your password?