Hostage Rescue CFT 8 Feb 2020

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
Nice Zat, here's the view from the other team. I think there was some confusion about if we could or couldn't attack ground units with ships. But either way it was quite funny trying to shoot at ants from the sky lol

Reactions: Scape

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Great video of both side, sadly Zatellia has been killed both time early and couldn't catch the whole action...
Really like how the comunication ware handled in the assult team: short and efficient, event our movement ware well corrdinated both of the time.

Reactions: Scape and Jabus

Daddy Chungus

Commander
Jan 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Daddy_Chungus
I would like to propose a truce between cameramen/women. If at least we could spare each other until we are the last ones alive so that we could get some more spicy footage.

P.S. Kind of a hypocrite considering I splashed you in the first round. I did try to not do too much though until I was basically overwhelmed 😅

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I would like to propose a truce between cameramen/women. If at least we could spare each other until we are the last ones alive so that we could get some more spicy footage.

P.S. Kind of a hypocrite considering I splashed you in the first round. I did try to not do too much though until I was basically overwhelmed 😅
Hmm good point... when we are using some Cutty red, we coould dedicate the ship to also camera operator, so they don't get shot at and can record the whole event...

just an Idea...

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Hmm good point... when we are using some Cutty red, we coould dedicate the ship to also camera operator, so they don't get shot at and can record the whole event...

just an Idea...
Last Saturday we managed to spare both camera men until the last, sacrificing one fighter and 2 out of 5 guns 😁

Forgot your password?