How do I add an image to my Signature Block?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooooh, I've just had an idea. Upload your sig picture to a post on a thread, then right click to view image in tab, then take the URL from that tab, then put the URL in that box you are seeing.

That should be a TEST Forum hosted sig image?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
How did you get the image uploaded? I'm using Imgur embed which has the nasty border around it, as you can see below.
No clue. Lol.
You... you've already got an image in your sig...

How did that get there?
Manz that was yeaaaaaars ago. I have no idea.
Ooooh, I've just had an idea. Upload your sig picture to a post on a thread, then right click to view image in tab, then take the URL from that tab, then put the URL in that box you are seeing.

I shall try. After the gym
You need to put it in img tags... like so.
I have no idea what you did, as I'm on a phone, haha. Will check the 'puter after the gym. Gotta work off last night's "hanging with @CrudeSasquatch for the first time in a couple years" beers.
If in doubt, drink a beer? If still in doubt enjoy another? Repeat until satisfied?
Ans this circles back to the reason I much be off to the gym. Ha

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

This isn't working for some reason. Ugh.
You need to put it in img tags... like so.
Ok, so what precisely does this mean? There's nothing attached to your post, lol, so I'm stuck talking to God Google, lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
This isn't working for some reason. Ugh.

Ok, so what precisely does this mean? There's nothing attached to your post, lol, so I'm stuck talking to God Google, lol
I could be WAY off, but maybe if something you read doesn't make sense, you should drink a pair of fresh cold beers, then try reading it through the bottoms from the openings. I mean, some people simply learn better through different means. I somehow seem to be at my most intelligent while I'm asleep. Go figure.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I could be WAY off, but maybe if something you read doesn't make sense, you should drink a pair of fresh cold beers, then try reading it through the bottoms from the openings. I mean, some people simply learn better through different means. I somehow seem to be at my most intelligent while I'm asleep. Go figure.
*Burp*

Oops

Forgot your password?