How do I put this?..

ClintTickler

Lieutenant
Apr 4, 2023
RSI Handle
ClintTickler
I JUST WANNA PLAAAAAAAY!!!!

Whaaaaaaa..a..aaaahaahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!

It feels like high school STD gift giving week all over again!
(Minus of course.. the drip, drip.. and uncomfortable silence amongst previously unabashed friends)

Living with not only the irritation and burning of the PU 30009 Error (yes, I took the pills. Yes, it still is causing issues.)
But, just this morning I was playing wi.. by myself.. when I needed to take a breather and clean.. i mean, freshen up. from all the hardcore, PLAYING I was enjoying in the PTU... (the only "U" I've ever been in. Really.)

When... I return for round two, stretch, do some mirror affirmations, power pose a couple times and log back in to find I am now recipient of: 'PLAYER UNSTOWED" there?!?

But, but,.. I was by myself? I never.. I didn't.. what?.. why? HOW? NO! God please NOOOOOOO!

(But, bright side is: Now I actually am being screwed.) I just wish they'd talked dirty to me first. ya know,.. get me excited about this whole deal.

But really... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:mad::thump:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
When... I return for round two, stretch, do some mirror affirmations, power pose a couple times and log back in to find I am now recipient of: 'PLAYER UNSTOWED" there?!?
It's a standard message that means your character was created successfully, and you shouldn't go in and try to change it. It's been doing that for a few patches now, not sure what CIG was thinking when they put that on the screen as a button title.

Reactions: Bambooza

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
What @Vavrik said. Stowing and unstowing are how your character and stuff get moved from the database onto the dedicated game server. The current form was put in place to mitigate some of the problems that were showing up prior to Persistent Entity Streaming being a thing, and the integration is still being worked on.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?