mgk
I do everything sitting down because swollen prostate

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
🤔 I could answer this question for you in a great amount of detail, however I'm still fairly new here and I'm not sure what the bar is exactly when it comes to... crude humor.

Reactions: supitza

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There doesn't seem to be enough options in the survey question up there, and I feel like those with teenage boys might have some special options. Like for when the kid leaves the seat up. Or when they don't bother.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
There doesn't seem to be enough options in the survey question up there, and I feel like those with teenage boys might have some special options. Like for when the kid leaves the seat up. Or when they don't bother.
There's also a few other questions related to this topic.

Do you pee in the bathtub because it's easier and faster. My nephew did that when he was 12, couldn't figure out why the bathroom smelled like a truck stop.
Do you flush every time or let it accumulate?
When the toilet paper runs out, do you put a new roll in the dispenser or do you just leave it on the floor.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Wait... there are toilets on this planet that actually wash you? What about the 3 sea shells? How do those work?

Please tell me somebody got the movie reference...
You don't know about the 3 shells? LOL

Reactions: Bambooza

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Home:
Wash with a mini-shower (not a bidet, but a shower connected to the wall near the toilet - something like this).
Hostile environment:
TP always folded - 2 or 3 squares, depending on how much of the roll is left. Wipe once while seated, then stand and wipe as many times as necessary.

Do you pee in the bathtub because it's easier and faster. My nephew did that when he was 12, couldn't figure out why the bathroom smelled like a truck stop.
When the toilet paper runs out, do you put a new roll in the dispenser or do you just leave it on the floor.
What do you think we are? Savages?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

I can answer the last one with some passion lol
I always flick the empty cardboard-roll off the holder and let it fall cos due to the very small and almost fully tiled toilet room, it sounds exactly like a shotgun shell hitting the ground! ( at least to the 9 y.o. inside me it does)
And it's soo freaking cool!
I just have to do it every time 😂😂😂
Than I just reload the new roll onto the holder.

Forgot your password?