How drop the game?

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hey guys! Please help me to drop the game from my computer. I want to try and re-download it again, so maybe that can fix my problems with FPS and lags.
Cuz after new patch 3.0 came out, my game just got ruined. I can't even play Space Marine it's laging very hard even in Low graphics settings. I don't know what may cause this problem, but at least i wanna try to re-downlaod the game, maybe that's can help.

Thank you!

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
delete the folder that you installed the game to ... default would be C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen for the live game for the PTU it would be C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU

You might want to uninstall the launcher and then re-install it while you're at it.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
delete the folder that you installed the game to ... default would be C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen for the live game for the PTU it would be C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU

You might want to uninstall the launcher and then re-install it while you're at it.
Thank you bro! I'll try to do it!

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?