How goes it? Hello, and hope to see ya'll in the 'Verse!

Coryphaues

Lieutenant
Feb 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Coryphaeus
Where you from stranger?
Tucson, Az, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I grew up on X-wing, and have been waiting for something since then.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP arenas, exploring.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wolfenstein 3d, unless you can count Encarta 95.

What other games do you play?
Hawken, BF3, Starcraft, Minecraft.

Picard or Kirk?
I just read a great article on how Kirk and Spock were together great were great stoics, yes from Reddit, 'cause of that, Kirk right now. However there is no doubt that Picard has some amazing philosophy in his run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shive and SeungRyul

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome!

Have you pledged yet? If so, what ships do you have?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Wolfenstein is a really good game. I played it 7ish years ago and I liked it.

Welcome to TEST

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Where you from stranger?
Tucson, Az, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I grew up on X-wing, and have been waiting for something since then.

Wolfenstein 3d, unless you can count Encarta 95.
Damn, Encarta 95 takes me back! I have such fond memories of the animations and video clips. I remember it resulted in me getting unwanted attention twice in elementary school. The first was for watching the explanation of nuclear fission and then talking about it to classmates at school, which drew attention from my teachers:

The second was when I was talking about mitosis and meiosis with my mother and she thought I'd looked up all this stuff about sex so I got a talk from my dad and a lot of books, when in reality I only understood it from a cellular level...

Encarta 95 was also super helpful for projects since we didn't have the internet and it was basically a digital, searchable encyclopedia before the advent of Wikipedia.

I also remember X-Wing, TIE fighter, and X-Wing vs. TIE fighter. I was so bad at them at retrospect, but I loved the immersion in the Star Wars universe. I'm hoping it'll all come back (along with the feeling of Freelancer) in Star Citizen!

Coryphaues

Lieutenant
Feb 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Coryphaeus
Damn, Encarta 95 takes me back! I have such fond memories of the animations and video clips. I remember it resulted in me getting unwanted attention twice in elementary school. The first was for watching the explanation of nuclear fission and then talking about it to classmates at school, which drew attention from my teachers:

The second was when I was talking about mitosis and meiosis with my mother and she thought I'd looked up all this stuff about sex so I got a talk from my dad and a lot of books, when in reality I only understood it from a cellular level...

Encarta 95 was also super helpful for projects since we didn't have the internet and it was basically a digital, searchable encyclopedia before the advent of Wikipedia.

I also remember X-Wing, TIE fighter, and X-Wing vs. TIE fighter. I was so bad at them at retrospect, but I loved the immersion in the Star Wars universe. I'm hoping it'll all come back (along with the feeling of Freelancer) in Star Citizen!
Well I just lost a half hour. http://www.wikimaze.me/# Not the best, but it was the closest I could find. yeah it was a great game, taught me too much as well. Wish I kept it up now however.

I loved X-Wing, I remember there was one mission I could never get past, it was the one with way too many mines, that shot at you. I tried everything, every fighter, shield configuration, I just could never get past that damn mission. I've always wanted to download the reboot of it and try it out again, but just never got around to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walex

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP arenas, exploring.
Yey! A PvP arena dude :D awesome. I'll deffo join you when time comes ^^ (if you're any good, gwahahahaah)

Forgot your password?