How many ships is too many?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good lord. It's an addiction. I mean, I can only fly one at a time. Right? RIGHT?!?
So, with seven ships in my hanger, do I buy? Or melt? My brain is melting. Too much (not enough) beer.
I have;
-2 packages. (Currently my Cutlasss Blue, ccu'd from a black, and my Avenger, ccu'd from an Aurora starter)
-Freelancer DUR LTI
-Sabre LTI
-Aurora LN LTI
-P72 LTI
-P52

I love them all, but really, will I be able to fly then all at once? I'm like a teenager right now. I have no idea what I want. Haha. An explorer of course (my DUR), a fighter (my Sabre) and now, maybe a Redeemer? A Carrack? A Connie?

First world (universe) problems.
Sincerely,
Someone who's blind. And drunk.

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Too many ship???? Funny Earthling, there is no such thing!
Jebus. Usually the squadron is all over responses. It's almost like it's a Wednesday night and people have to work or something. *gag*

Lol, I'm just drunk and looking at a Connie... Which I could have for free. Would just cost me some food. Beers.
Ships. Yeah, ships.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Finals Week XD
Right. Finals... What are those? ;)
Ha. I tend to forget that I'm on leave for the holidays. And people with real jobs and school have to actually work. I don't know if I should be happy I work for the government or sad that so many of you don't. Or both.
OK, that thought had me cracking another beer.
Merry TESTivus you ingrates. I love you all.

Reactions: RipVanDan

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
All I got left now is:
1 Freelancer DUR package
1 Cutlass Red - LTI
1 Reliant Tana - LTI

Hopefully I won't see anything else that makes me want to melt what I got..... hopefully.....

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm leaving towards melting the p52+Avenger+Cutlass blue, and ccu'ing the LN to a Connie Aquila. That keeps the LTI on the Connie. Would leave me needing as game package, but I have one in my checkout right now. Yeah, I lose some pretty shit, but are the extras worth the LTI?
Or melt the p52+Avenger+LN, and CCU the Blue to a Connie. Keep the package, some extras, but the Connie has no LTI

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Only seven ships? HA! What a light weight!! Try 13!(Say, can you spare a few bucks for a samich and a cup of coffee? I haven't eaten in 2 days, BUT I GOT 13 SHIPS!!!)
Lol, my wife and infant son are currently sleeping in the next room over. I'm drinking beer and thinking about ways to upgrade to fewer and better ships without starving them out. I AM rather fond of them. Ha

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
DURp packackage, a 325a, a beerfarer
Am I finally getting 'DURp' to stick? Ha. Been working on that for a while. Mostly because I was hammered when I bought her. And I think I'm hilarious. My 3 month old always laughs at my jokes.

Th3Damien

Grand Admiral
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Damien212
My current lineup:

Carrack LTI
Connie Andromeda LTI
'Lancer MIS LTI
Sabre LTI
Super Hornet LTI
Khartu-Al LTI
P-72 Archimedes LTI

I've got loads of 0$ CCU's saved though so I can buy & swap to whatever else I fancy down the line.

MOAR SPACESHEEPS!!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ha. You TESTies are freaking hilarious. I wish I could but them all. Unfortunately I work for the government. Sigh.

I'm thinking along the lines of:
Freelancer DURp
Sabre
Connie/Carrack
P72.(for my Connie or Carrack)

Does anyone know if there will be additional packages sold during the sale?

Forgot your password?