How to rent F8 Lightning

Mastersan

Space Marshal
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Mastersan
Hi All,

I was wondering if F8 Lightning could be rented at IAE 2950. And, after some extensive TESTing, I have some very interesting findings below.

So, I've traveled to the expo center and found the F8.

ScreenShot7949.jpg

A pretty cool ship.

ScreenShot7955.jpg

ScreenShot7959.jpg

Then I've found that if you come around, and crouch towards the center of the ship, a rental sign with 0 aUEC appears.

ScreenShot7961.jpg

The interesting finding is that the rent function doesn't work. So, it seems this approach doesn't work if you want to rent F8 Lightning.

Did you have any luck with renting it?

Cheers!
🍻

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Interesting finding, I've try to search for the renting yesterday hoping it was possible but without success but I wasn't really expecting that.

By the way, today is not only the renting system that is FUBAR, also the loadout system is KO: no item loaded in the shops console and no screen looaded for personal equipment and ship load out customization in Mobiglass..

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Not going to be flyable till after SQ42. So no rental for you! =) Yes the back end systems are very FUBAR. At least I am not falling forever. Improvements.
It could be flown last Invictus sale when you killed its pilot ;) too bad here there is no F8 in the sky, ppl would have try the same hehe.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?