Howdy Fellows!

Bottlecap

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2014
RSI Handle
BCap
Hey there!

I'm Jeremy, also /u/ICU81_MI on reddit. I am from Edmonton, Canada. It's been (relatively) warm here, so I got that going for me which is nice.

First caught a glimpse of Star Citizen when it was on kickstarter. Decided to wait on supporting the game, which I am now kicking myself for. Rediscovered the game a few days ago and made sure I did not make the same mistake twice.

Been a fan of space sims since EVE online first came out. The idea of a massive sandbox in space has always appealed to me, blowing ships up makes it all the better. That and the passion showed by the developers for the game really made it a game worth some early investment.

PvP is likely the biggest draw for me personally, although exploration is not far behind. Any role in a space setting seems like a good time to me.

First game I remember playing was reader rabbit, brilliant game. Soon after was Super Mario Bros. 2 on the NES.

Since then I have been a huge fan of the gaming industry and played every game I could get my hands on. Currently the games I am playing are: League of Legends, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Civ 5. I'm sure the list will be different next week.

Kirk, Canadian hero.

Thanks!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

First game I remember playing was reader rabbit, brilliant game. Soon after was Super Mario Bros. 2 on the NES.
I don't remember Reader Rabbit all that well, but you reminded me of other Learning Company games I had forgotten about. Treasure Mountain!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Since then I have been a huge fan of the gaming industry and played every game I could get my hands on. Currently the games I am playing are: League of Legends, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Civ 5. I'm sure the list will be different next week.
I take your steam account has a lot of games? if you are open to yet another cool game come play planetside 2 with us this Saturday.

Welcome to TEST.

Bottlecap

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2014
RSI Handle
BCap
Thanks for the welcomes!

I have played a little bit of planetside 2 but I am still very new to it. I'm working this Saturday until 4:30 EST unfortunately but I would definitely be interested to play in the future.

Forgot your password?