Howdy

Taterhed

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 23, 2019
RSI Handle
Taterhed
So did ya know anyone in TEST, or just see us on forums singing the praises of our Glorious leader, or how did you end up here? :) Also as far as the Cutlass, what sort of work do you plan to do with it?
Sadly I don't know anyone yet, saw an invite from the org and cracked up when I started checking it out. Seems like a fun and laid back group of ppl. As for the Cutlass, I mostly just goof off n do a dab of space truckin here n there. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sadly I don't know anyone yet, saw an invite from the org and cracked up when I started checking it out. Seems like a fun and laid back group of ppl. As for the Cutlass, I mostly just goof off n do a dab of space truckin here n there. Thanks for the warm welcome!
We sometimes talk, sometimes argue, and sometimes yell at each other, but not more than friends normally do. It's a community you know, big enough to be a city in some places in the world... which probably surprised the hell out of @Montoya. We're all probably going to hell cuz of him so. Eh you gotta take the good with the bad sometimes. Life's better that way too.

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Hello friends, had this invite for almost a year but just got back in. Got drunk the other night n bought a Cutlass...who knows what the futeru holds lol!!! ;) Yall seem like good people so here i am.
that's the best way to buy ships i hear! Welcome!

Forgot your password?