Howdy!

MadPieDisease

Ensign
Dec 1, 2020
RSI Handle
MadPieDisease
Hello explorers and fellow pilots! I'd like to introduce myself, I'm MadPieDiease and I'm excited to have found this organization!

I'm originally from south Florida, but I've decided to settle down in central Texas.

I had gotten to watch some of my favorite streamers play Star Citizen, decided I'd give it a try; 18 hrs and about $500 later, I figured I'd find some cool people to play along side with

I'm personally looking forward to new ship designs and multi ship battle pvp's. Also, i do love making some money and i don't mind the grind of being in the mines.

First game?.... Probably runescape in 2008 (?) loooong before highspeed internet was widely available

At the moment, im playing a lot of star citizen, but i enjoy games like ArmA, Squad, COD, Beyond the wire, Phasmaphobia, Overwatch, Apex Legends, League of legends and many more!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? On the RSI page, looking for groups.

Picard or Kirk? Much like Switzerland, I have made the conscious decision to remain a neutral entity in this matter

Hope ya'll are staying healthy during these trying times! I work in healthcare so please don't get the impression I'm talking down to you when i say things like "Wash ya hands and wipe ya ass"
Looking forward to meeting everyone

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Welcome to the party MadPieDisease ! 🍻

Hope ya'll are staying healthy during these trying times! I work in healthcare so please don't get the impression I'm talking down to you when i say things like "Wash ya hands and wipe ya ass"
Looking forward to meeting everyone
I always wipe my ass after washing my hands, you guys are safe ;)

Forgot your password?