Hull A flight-ready price bump betting is [EDIT: CLOSED]!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Alright guys, the betting is open. We accept an unlimited number of virtual beer emojis in the price pool, so ready your keyboard shortcuts.

Will the price of Hull A go up by:
1) $0.
2) $5
3) $10
4) $15
5) $20
6) Over $20

To bet, just state which option you're betting on and spam as many virtual beer emojis as you're willing to risk.
Including your reasoning is optional.

------

The reason why Hull A flight ready price bump is of keen interest, is because it'll help estimating the rest of the hull -series flight ready price bumps. At $0 or $5, we can expect something like $10 to $20 standard bumps for the rest. At $10 we might be looking at standard bumps OR roughly half of what last series of price bumps was (So +$25 to B, +$50 to C, +$50 to D, and we don't talk about E) and at $20 the rest of the lineup could likewise receive just as big if not bigger flight-ready price bump as they got during last round. Though of course CIG doesn't need to do these price bumps in uniform manner, the chances are high that they will, with only minor exceptions.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I'll go first.
3) 🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I am wondering if a hull a would be worth it or hold off to get a b. Never mind, i will have to get an a then upgrade to a be if needed.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
And the results are in.
The price bump is $10, which means Me and @vahadar will be splitting the pot of 49 virtual beer emojis and @Sirus7264 gets the satisfaction of knowing he was right.
Since I bet 5 and Vahadar bet 27 on the winning option, the split will be...
My winnings:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻
For Vahadar:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻

Thanks for all the gamblers and congratulations for the winners, mostly @vahadar !

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
And the results are in.
The price bump is $10, which means Me and @vahadar will be splitting the pot of 49 virtual beer emojis and @Sirus7264 gets the satisfaction of knowing he was right.
Since I bet 5 and Vahadar bet 27 on the winning option, the split will be...
My winnings:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻
For Vahadar:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
🍻

Thanks for all the gamblers and congratulations for the winners, mostly @vahadar !
I'm always accurate with this type of stuff where is my beer i better see kegs in my phoenix next week.

Forgot your password?