Huniken

Huniken

Commander
Mar 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Huniken
Hello TEST SQUADRON!

I'm Hungry....wait I mean I'M HUNIKEN nice to meet you all!

I'm here because @BristolBoy88 told me about Test Squadron, it is an active community with really nice people whom I can find support from them in the things that I love most which is lore writing about my character in the universe of star Citizen.

I knew a little about Test Squadron as I met some of your members back in Citizen Con 2015 in Manchester, I'm an Ex member of the org Tactical advance, I left after @BristolBoy88 left the org for quite some time and felt that I can't let my brother fly out there alone, so I'm tagging along until some vanduuls decide to split us apart! I'll make sure they eat some bullets before death comes upon us, My Idris will make quick work of that. I have so many ships it's hard to remember all but here are my favorites, 890 Jump (my daily ship), Phoenix, Idris-P, Freelancer Max, Retaliator Bomber with modules, Star-G, Saber, Vanguard Warden with BUKs, 350R, M50, Razor, 85x(2), P-72, more in the hangar....

I'm hoping I will receive some warm welcome here with some big bennies as I'm STARVING after writing this wall of text!

-Captain Huniken o7

Forgot your password?