Hurricane Watch 2 - Its all over

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
There is a storm in Africa at the moment the NHC is already putting a 70% 5 day chance on for when it moves into the ocean. But I don't see it doing anymore more than getting to water and forming into a storm that just spins around before dying. Especially with the dryness from the US that will halt any movement past the first set if Caribbean islands.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Tropical Depression 13 expected to become a tropical storm later today. Not any danger of coming even close to the US. Its just gonna spin around in the ocean. like an ocean fidget spinner.

Magic warm water, make my hurricane grow!

Also @Printimus is back in Florida.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
My Brother in law got married yesterday, in SC. Outside wedding at their house, right by a lake. Beautiful scenery amazing house....tons of rain alllllll day so instead of doing it outside we were all crammed into the living room.

Umbrellas were mandatory. And of course today its sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
That's it for Hurricane Watch 2019
Hey @Black Sunder, thank you for this thread. You did really well. I have a high interest, since my front yard is 21 feet above sea level, and the Gulf of Mexico is right there ->(pointing generally toward the Gulf.) We can get flooding around here if someone spits in a pond in Dallas. Hope you continue this next hurricane season.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My Brother in law got married yesterday, in SC. Outside wedding at their house, right by a lake. Beautiful scenery amazing house....tons of rain alllllll day so instead of doing it outside we were all crammed into the living room.

Umbrellas were mandatory. And of course today its sunny and not a cloud in the sky.
Its like raaaaaaaaaaiiiiin, on your wedding day
🎶🎶

Forgot your password?