Hyper realistic digitized humans in Unreal Engine 4 (video)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
For what? I didnt do anything!
For another piece of quality content, and even if it is just a report of what you have seen elsewhere it is in a friendly format from your eyes to my brain. Wouldn't have known about this if you had not decided to tell us about it - so thank you, Glorious Leader!

He is after something probably a free inscribed beer glass
I've previously asked for a quote. Postage to my planet is a little steep so i'm still saving up.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
@Montoya
Just like I asked BoredGamer when he posted this on ítwitter, I'll ask you as well oh Glorious Leader: STOP popularizing this witchcraft!!
CR will see it being popular with the SC community and decide to remake the whole damn game in UE4! We will end up waiting another 5 years!!!
While I am a huge fan of UE4 and have spent to much time tinkering around with the code I agree with you that it would add another 8 years to the development time if CR tried to move SC to it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thank you, Glorious Leader!
He is after something probably a free inscribed beer glass
Or perhaps he would simply enjoy the beer having that extra special touch from being in a personalized TEST glass.

Andy Serkis is the fuckin bomb.
There is no denying this is the truth.

@Montoya
Just like I asked BoredGamer when he posted this on ítwitter, I'll ask you as well oh Glorious Leader: STOP popularizing this witchcraft!!
CR will see it being popular with the SC community and decide to remake the whole damn game in UE4! We will end up waiting another 5 years!!!
Only an additional 5 years for SC to get ALL of that immersion & realism over what they've already got? I'm not getting any younger, but 5 more years might be worth it since by then SC will probably be even better than those vids shown.

The funny thing to me is, when Final Fantasy X came out, I remember how those cut scenes blew me as well as those I knew away. SC is already at that level & better in game (excluding fps lag bombs). At this point, I'm almost praying for some sort of Sword Art Online type of Full Dive interface to finish making SC completely Immersed.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Or perhaps he would simply enjoy the beer having that extra special touch from being in a personalized TEST glass.

There is no denying this is the truth.

Only an additional 5 years for SC to get ALL of that immersion & realism over what they've already got? I'm not getting any younger, but 5 more years might be worth it since by then SC will probably be even better than those vids shown.

The funny thing to me is, when Final Fantasy X came out, I remember how those cut scenes blew me as well as those I knew away. SC is already at that level & better in game (excluding fps lag bombs). At this point, I'm almost praying for some sort of Sword Art Online type of Full Dive interface to finish making SC completely Immersed.
truths must be spoken

cmink

Vice Admiral
Dec 11, 2017
RSI Handle
cmink
@Montoya

After watching Andy Serkis, I'd be ok with waiting another 10 years for SQ42 Part II, if it was from an Alien perspective, and he did all the parts.

I'd also drop another boatload of $.

That was awesomeness.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Okey, so I think this whole "I have a digital girlfriend" thing in Japan is about to spread worldwide in a few years.

Forgot your password?