Sovos

Admiral
Apr 5, 2019
RSI Handle
Sov0s
Where you from stranger?
Well (also Texas)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I got a joystick for my birthday when I was 6 to play Wing Commander. I like space, I like ships, I like games. I dropped a bunch of money in the original 30 day kick starter, but stopped following the game sometimes after the Hangar Module and before Arena Commander. Just got back into it in the last week after seeing someone on reddit shit-talking the 'Star Citizen scam'

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything. Each aspect is pretty sweet on its own, but to have a universe where I can go from one type of game play to another with one character, no loading screens, and play with the same people, is incredible. I want to do all of it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pacman on my grandfather's Apple II

What other games do you play?
Almost any game on PC. Lately on a WHFB kick with Vermintide 2 and TW:W2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I opened the org page with the intent to do vigorous internet research while weighing the intricate systems of pros and cons to find the mathematically best org in Star Citizen, saw Test Squad and the top, read TEST SQUAD BEST SQUAD, and thought 'god damn I'm good at this' as I clicked apply. Also played with TEST alliance in Eve for awhile and enjoyed the atmosphere of celebrating our failures.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Forgot your password?