I am overdue to say hello

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
It came to my attention that I've been negligent. I've had TEST as my main org for a VERY long time and I never introduced myself. My bad. Let's remedy this situation!

Where you from stranger?

Outside Philly.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

A real space simulator that seamlessly incorporates ships, guns, gear, and FPS. A need to support a dream that was uncompromising and daring (at the time). Chris Roberts went out on a limb to determine an alternative business model to develop this game. I felt a need to support that. What I think now regarding monetization, goals, and how CIG treats backers is a different topic for a different day. Overall, I still love the project.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?

I find that I have always been a mediocre pilot and an above-average FPS player. So, I decided early on to go Medical, supplement with Exploration, and always … always FPS.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Paying $2.00 per hour for a text-based MUD on AOHell called Dragon’s Gate.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

How can you not know about TEST? Spectrum posts? Check. Youtube? Check. I’m a casual gamer with deeper than average pockets. That means I collected a bunch of ships and I never log into the game. Truth be told, I don't want to burn out on SC before it is ready for live. Besides, family, work, grad school all come before gaming. It’s an unfortunate reality. Big organizations provide opportunities for casual players to no sit by themselves in Discord. More people in a community to game with.

Picard or Kirk?

Situational question. At a bar, Kirk every time. In a massive fleet battle? I’ll take baldy.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
What was the first game you remember playing?
Paying $2.00 per hour for a text-based MUD on AOHell called Dragon’s Gate.
Picard or Kirk?
Situational question. At a bar, Kirk every time. In a massive fleet battle? I’ll take baldy.
you waffle like my waffle iron

but that's not necessarily dis-koalafying

and you're obviously another oldfart

so welcome in

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Well now... we've been waiting for your intro for almost a year! we wondered when you were gunna get around to it...
Welcome!

Forgot your password?