I am SlumLord aka SlvmL0rd....

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Attention on deck TESTbro's!

It has been decided by those who are in charge that my name is to be changed and from now forth you will all refer to me as The Mighty and Gracious "SlumLord or SlvmL0rd".

@Montoya @SeungRyul can you please change it when you get a chance. Slumlord is acceptable.

Reason for change (excuse): @Zeero Kuul actually uses that name for his RSI Handle and for comms purposes it is just not feasible. Sadly, I must change.

Who I am:

Just some Tech Company(s) Co-Founder, Executive, System's Architect, who has Designed, Engineered, and Built over 2000 System's in the last few years and most of those were high-end Gaming and Workstations. While I do not claim to be the smartest or brightest on here, I do have more experience than most. I also work with and talk to and deal with the Engineers at companies like Intel, Nvidia, MSI, BenQ, Samsung, etc who design and make the parts we all use and love. I tend to get a lot of inside information that most average consumers do not ever have access to. I also happen to experience products in large samples. Where as you guys tend to experience one or two products, take for instance a single GPU, or MoBo, or Chipset, I experience that times 100 somtimes. It is a much easier for me to tell what products are really worth you hard-earned money and what are not. I also believe that Form is equal to function, and let's face it most of us Computer Nerds do not give a shit about looks. Though that is changing more and more every day.

Anyway, I am also working on my image as I used to be a leading member of the "Anti-Peasant Coalition" if not the founder and Face of the movement, but now with the help of @Montoya and friends I am rebranding myself, and image. I am also embracing peasantry and budget-minded people. Life happens and we cant all be super-successful rockstars.

Stay tuned for more awesome!

Best Regards,

SlumLord

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Lets get the elephant out the room if we are doing re-brandings.

Here at TEST we are all for giving everybody a second chance at greatness! :D

You were kicked out of Imperium and you have started at least two orgs, both of which got banned from RSI.

Give us your story and lets air out that laundry.

I know there is probably a long response coming, but try give it point form. It will be easier to read since nobody here has patience for anything that takes longer than 2min to read.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome back to TEST!

Reactions: Ryan2534

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Lets get the elephant out the room if we are doing re-brandings.

Here at TEST we are all for giving everybody a second chance at greatness! :D

You were kicked out of Imperium and you have started at least two orgs, both of which got banned from RSI.

Give us your story and lets air out that laundry.

I know there is probably a long response coming, but try give it point form. It will be easier to read since nobody here has patience for anything that takes longer than 2min to read.
Roger that!

I was NEVER actually in Imperium, but thought we wanted to be. I tried to be, along with tons of my IRL bro's, but they were a buncha reta... errr, They Were Lame.

Then me and my bros said F it and went full bore and spent $100K+ on a really nice Downtown Officespace on the top floor, and a bunch of PC Gaming hardware for our battlestations, and virtual spaceships, and a LEGIT, REAL, Entity (LLC) in Cali. It was a for-profit company, but our goal was never to actually turn a profit with that venture.

All we wanted to do was sit around and play Star Citizen from our Star Citizen Command Center, and offset costs by doing some cool stuff, and at the end of the day all we wanted to do was build badass Star Citizen Battlestations. Never gave a single f**k about making money on that project.

Personally, I own and run 3 Amazon stores (Hardware) and deal in Intel, Nvidia, etc products, and I have a bunch of income properties. Those two ventures make enough money to support my awesome but expensive Star Citizen hobby [ADDICTION]. On top of that I co-founded, and run two Tech Companies that are both doing really well.

However, a bunch of haters banded together told CIG were trying to sell Gaming PC's on the forums, and complained to CIG that we were advertising on the forums for Intel, Nvidia... NEITHER of which was true. Some minions at CIG were able to get some of our accounts banned (We had dozens of accounts, I have bought probably 100 accounts for my friends and family over last few years). We will be getting our RSI forum access sooner or later, and I have personally been speaking to Sandi since DAY ONE. Since before there was a CIG. I was one of the first Backers, and Chris knows who I am. Everyone knows me. Also, we were in talks with CIG about a Licensing deal when they were getting started. The plan was to Cross-promo, and work together to make cool Star Citizen products, and promo the game. Due to all the hate and drama from people we decided to cease contact with CIG, and pretty much stop everything. The haters caused us to stop pursuing our dream. As a group that is.

I however have no plans to stop any dreaming. So stay tuned for tons of awesome.

Sorry, that was the shortest I could make it. I will be around later tonight got a family thing.

Oh and here are some Wedding Pics Monty! Show your wife! Let me know what she thinks.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
More like he got his account banned
Yeah I responded to the haters in the worst way possible. I fed the trolls and jealous, envious, haters and they banned together and lied to CIG, and CIG Mods did not fact check anything, did no response, and did not even consult with Sandi. Also, my intern used my account a lot, and said some stuff that was super bad on the forums. That did not help. Also, I was a total dick, and douchebag, and have changed my ways and outlook, and mentality on things now that I am married, and have a child on the way.

"Life is short, no use wasting time on haters and drama. Or hating, or being overly dramatic."

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I want to thank you for taking the time an effort to straighten all this out, its good to get the full story out for everybody to see.

Also, congrats on the gorgeous wife and baby on the way!

Good thing you got her pregnant because she is way out of your league! ;)

Reactions: CitizenDad

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
these forums have been sorely lacking in narcissistic drama, let's welcome this guy with open arms

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?