I am so cereal

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Test needs a guidance counselor.

What better person to be that counselor that a man that knows what is HERESY and what is not?
What better person to guide our troops spiritually/non-spiritually than one who will personally wade into enemy fire wearing only a space suit and a knife?
A Man that has no compunctions about executing a spy on the spot?

Let your voices be heard to the big guys and elect Barthanes Graves as TEST financial/guidance/spiritual/spai counselor.

I WILL MOTIVATE YOU!
upload_2014-3-26_17-3-37.png

Wicca

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Wicca
Can I make a general Spam Thread?

also I love these forums, the entire setup reminds me of my own.

Reactions: Beerjerker

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I don't need counseling,(but I would admit to being a filthy spai for a single-malt scotch and a Guinness chaser)and I had enough "Guidance" in high school("if you don't change your ways, mister, you're gonna end up cleaning space ships for a living")but what the hell, TEST can always use another menacing commissar to bark orders and give advice that we will ignore. Barthanes Graves for TEST financial/guidance/spiritual/spai counselor 2017!

Reactions: Printimus

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I don't need counseling,(but I would admit to being a filthy spai for a single-malt scotch and a Guinness chaser)and I had enough "Guidance" in high school("if you don't change your ways, mister, you're gonna end up cleaning space ships for a living")but what the hell, TEST can always use another menacing commissar to bark orders and give advice that we will ignore. Barthanes Graves for TEST financial/guidance/spiritual/spai counselor 2017!
We need a poster for this election.

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner
Forgot your password?