I am weak. I bought the Hawk!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Try as I may, I could not resist this single image:

Swooping down into some random alley, getting your mark, loading him into the ship.

Im loving the bounty hunter play style when Im not crashing the org Bengal Carrier into asteroids!

At $90, its on the lower end of what fighters have been selling for,

I melted my Xian Scout for this, which was a little painful because I love the look of the scout, but Im not really seeing a place for a light fighter like the scout at the moment.

At least the Hawk has a secondary purpose, bounty hunting.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Swooping down into some random alley, getting your mark, loading him into the ship.

Im loving the bounty hunter play style when Im not crashing the org Bengal Carrier into asteroids!

I melted my Xian Scout for this, which was a little painful because I love the look of the scout, but Im not really seeing a place for a light fighter like the scout at the moment.

Don't feel bad, this round of sales I've used my creds to buy an 85X upgrade to a Carrack as well as buy & melt a Hawk, Hammerhead, 890J (now), Pioneer (tomorrow), possibly the "Classified" item tomorrow & a Polaris (Wed).

Hello my name is Michael and i have a Star Citizen Problem
Hello my name is Talonsbane, I have a finance problem that I need to fix to scratch the itch of my Star Citizen habit (addiction).

It is beginning to become more and more of a ground game. Not complaining though, i bought one too for that same reason.
It also better come with the trenchcoat.
I wouldn't mind running around in a set of black BDU's with Neo's weapons set up from The Matrix lobby assault scene with a black cowboy duster over it all to conceal everything.

Better come with a slow motion generator too.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDcy9zUwTkE
"Come with me if you want to live."

Or don't & I'll kill you myself. I get paid either way.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I had the same thing happen to me.

I was convinced the Cutlass Black would be enough... I really was convinced! I talked myself out of buying the Hawk several times on sale day. About 12 hours later I melted my Cutlass Black for the LTI Hawk without hesitation, and bought a Cutlass upgrade so I can eventually get mine back (gotta have something to transport the Nox, right?)

This Hawk is pretty much exactly what I want in a bounty hunting ship and will only improve I think considering it is only in concept phase at the moment

"Everybody knows the bird is the word!"

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I don't think I'm going to get one, maybe this is CIG telling us that small fighters are still relevant.

I don't care, I like my multi function ship called the Cutlass Black, it ain't fast, it ain't nimble it ain't huge, it ain't no explorer but it's mine.

It's all mine and it can carry cargo and bikes. It's also a Drake which is even better. Drake's are the best.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

I like bigger guns and i love my scout.... i keep thinking to melt it though they wont give it any love.

Forgot your password?