I can say, I like the new hanger.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Im away from my PC for the last few updates, what's changed in this version?
Nothing has really changed, just stability seems better. Though it has some glitches. If you inexplicably end up logging into Levski, just relog. You might also log into the same hab as someone else. That might require some backstory but I just don't wanna know, OK?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I agree, the Revel & York hanger is a very beautiful hanger to display your ships in while you take your time to check them out inside & out without all of the lag from the PU. I'm looking forward to seeing how the 600i, the updated Phoenix & if possible the 890J will look in that hanger. I can tell from personal experience that the last hanger ready version of the Phoenix looked gorgeous inside that particular hanger.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I don't have the double width hangar, must be because of a size 5 ship, or bigger, in your inventory.

My ships are still on fire in the hangar and there is still no hangar persistence. You would think they could, at least, fix that.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
My first and only hangar love was the industrial one. You used to be able to put all your ships in it (in all of them) and it (they) would grow to accommodate. Now you can barely fit anything. It's sad.
Agreed. The thought of having my very own hollowed out asteroid housing my ships was awesome.

Oh well, things change. :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My first and only hangar love was the industrial one. You used to be able to put all your ships in it (in all of them) and it (they) would grow to accommodate. Now you can barely fit anything. It's sad.
When I 1st saw that style of hanger, the 1st thing I thought of was the personal hanger for the main character in the game Skies of Arcadia.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Agreed. The thought of having my very own hollowed out asteroid housing my ships was awesome.

Oh well, things change. :slight_smile:
Soon (tm)? Soon (tm) again?
When I 1st saw that style of hanger, the 1st thing I thought of was the personal hanger for the main character in the game Skies of Arcadia.
I loved how it was multitiered, with levels dropping down from the main hanger. It was awesome. I'd love to see a Reclaimer sitting in there.

Forgot your password?