I dun goofed

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Its August already, and I only have like 2-3k in spare liquid funds... T_T I dont know if i'll be able to afford w/e this new Aegis ship will be!

I've got a ton of credit but CIG has been really pushing warbond only for big things like this lately.

I swear if I miss buying a new capital...

This is what I get for moving.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Its August already, and I only have like 2-3k in spare liquid funds... T_T I dont know if i'll be able to afford w/e this new Aegis ship will be!

I've got a ton of credit but CIG has been really pushing warbond only for big things like this lately.

I swear if I miss buying a new capital...

This is what I get for moving.
Nobody said it was a capital ship or even if it is a ship, for that matter.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Two actually, but that would be highly disappointing. Why go through all of this hub bub just to do another jav sale?
Because it's just before the SQ 42 reveal, and the need they Jav for the reveal.
What hubbub? WHAT AM I MISSING???
Something big and Aegis on sale soon. I think they said big. We were all talking about big.

"Your mother's been telling you stories about me again, eh?"

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Nobody said it was a capital ship or even if it is a ship, for that matter.
If you are inviting a paunch of people (whales) to a big shindig about announcing a new ship...it better be a really nice ship. Yet another fighter/hauler/career starter ship won’t do. If they did that, those that they invited will feel (rightfully) upset. Expect it to be a big ship. Maybe it’s the Javelin being released/walked through completely, but even that would be an anti climax. I would expect something...different or very big...

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I just checked the website and it showed today was the Aegis event, went to reddit and they are saying Aug 24, I assume there was an error on the rsi site. It seems some of the speculation is a new cap ship. Some are even saying a Battle Cruiser, which wouldnt make sense to me. Crusiers are bigger than destroyers, which the Javelin is, and they have said the Jav will be the biggest ownable (for hanger)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I just checked the website and it showed today was the Aegis event, went to reddit and they are saying Aug 24, I assume there was an error on the rsi site. It seems some of the speculation is a new cap ship. Some are even saying a Battle Cruiser, which wouldnt make sense to me. Crusiers are bigger than destroyers, which the Javelin is, and they have said the Jav will be the biggest ownable (for hanger)
there was thread on reddit where the fellow actually did some research and pointed out that one of the (as yet) unfulfilled stretch goals was a Battle Cruiser. So...maybe a Battle Cruiser?

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I want Mechs and Gundams gd dang it! If the closest thing we'll get is Titan's then so be it...
Bring on the TITANS!
If you are inviting a paunch of people (whales) to a big shindig about announcing a new ship...it better be a really nice ship. Yet another fighter/hauler/career starter ship won’t do. If they did that, those that they invited will feel (rightfully) upset. Expect it to be a big ship. Maybe it’s the Javelin being released/walked through completely, but even that would be an anti climax. I would expect something...different or very big...
I heard it's going to be both.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
again........nobody even said it was a ship....... its just a gala dinner with some devs and some sort of aegis announcement.

Forgot your password?