I Got My New TEST Swag

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Aw yiss! New TEST shirts in prep for CitCon.
View attachment 10309

Now people can easily know who I..... dammit!
View attachment 10310
wing
Oh! Ohmigod I think you've just come up with the best name for a TEST Covert Ops group if there ever was one...

"Your Handle"

Everyone in a TEST Covert Ops Team would be wearing the yellow T-shirt and have to refer to each other as "Your Handle"! Glasses with a fake nose and mustache attached to them would be optional.

marcsand2

Grand Admiral
Officer
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
sooooooo... EU merch store? when? pretty pleaaaase. I have my one and only 60e t-shirt, and it's signed by chris..(even washed it once, used hairspray to keep the signature..) I kind of need an extra one at this point, but I don't want to pay 60e for another one :(
You could ask someone from Europe who is attending Citizencon to get your shirt. @aeloy. Mentioned something about TEST shirt, that was intended for Citizencon TESTies, but why not the trip back.

mindfart

Grand Admiral
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
You could ask someone from Europe who is attending Citizencon to get your shirt. @aeloy. Mentioned something about TEST shirt, that was intended for Citizencon TESTies, but why not the trip back.
That is actually a very good point! Still need someone from the US as well to buy(of course I will need a trustworthy testie to give the money to order them)/take the shirts to citcon to give to @aeloy. or maybe @Munken ? If any of them is willing ^.^

Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
That is actually a very good point! Still need someone from the US as well to buy(of course I will need a trustworthy testie to give the money to order them)/take the shirts to citcon to give to @aeloy. or maybe @Munken ? If any of them is willing ^.^
Trustworthy TESTie? Have you met us?