I had a dream

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I was on board a Connie, we were going into battle with a much larger ship that I didn't recognize. @Montoya was our Captain (of course who else would it be). We had a group of about 30 Auroras and Avengers with us.

As we chipped away at the larger ship Montoya would offer them a chance to surrender. The only response was return fire. From my seat I could see the constant flash of their shields as we attacked in waves of 5 and missile after missile from the Connie.

The enemy could not hold up to the barrage of fire and missiles unleashed by TEST Squadron as their ship began to break apart. You could hear Montoya quietly say he offered them a better choice as our salvage team came rolling in to pick apart anything that was usable or could be sold for scrap.

Any way not sure what triggered the dream but maybe it's a sign from the gaming gods.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I was on board a Connie, we were going into battle with a much larger ship that I didn't recognize. @Montoya was our Captain (of course who else would it be). We had a group of about 30 Auroras and Avengers with us.

As we chipped away at the larger ship Montoya would offer them a chance to surrender. The only response was return fire. From my seat I could see the constant flash of their shields as we attacked in waves of 5 and missile after missile from the Connie.

The enemy could not hold up to the barrage of fire and missiles unleashed by TEST Squadron as their ship began to break apart. You could hear Montoya quietly say he offered them a better choice as our salvage team came rolling in to pick apart anything that was usable or could be sold for scrap.

Any way not sure what triggered the dream but maybe it's a sign from the gaming gods.
You saw it too? must be fate.

Forgot your password?